NEW CLASSES STARTING THIS MONTH
Monday Classes beginning January 14:
9:30 am - BASIC BIDDING which teaches:
- Structured Bidding
- Opening bids
- Responses to Opening Bids
- Take out doubles
- Planning the play of the hand and simplified defense.
Each class is 2 1/2 hours. Text is Norma Sands - $15.00 for book - 8 weeks of classes $200.00 per session ($30.00 per class)
12:30 pm - INTERMEDIATE BRIDGE
- Puts to work the conventions withing the structured bidding system.
- Strengthens the Play of the Hand
- Jacoby Trnsfers
- Limit raises
- Jacoby 2 No Trump
- Splinter bids
- Forcing No Trump
Each class is 2 1/2 hours. Text is Norma Sands - $15.00 for book $200 for session. ($30.00 per class)
3:30 pm - DEFENSE AND PLAY OF THE HAND
- The success of the partnership depends on our ability to get the most out of our cards.
- Defense is abstract and needs thinking outside the box to maximize our values.
- Play of the hand stresses when to and when not to finesse. Counting out a hand is a study in itself. Play of the hand is also used for DEFENSE!
8 weeks of session. You will build your notebook. $200.00 session ($30.00 per class)